Port Orange Pharmacy offers Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Education. Through this service, we provide our clients with a systematic approach for developing, implementing, and sustaining MTM services.
The purpose of this program is to prepare pharmacists to enhance patient care and medication use through the delivery of MTM services in different practice settings. With our help, we enhance the pharmacists’ ability to successfully provide MTM services.
MTM Education topics include:
- Overview of MTM Services
- Guidance for implementing MTM services in Pharmacy Practice
- Skills and Knowledge Needed for Performing MTM Services
- Identifying Medication-Related Problems
- Billing for MTM Services Using CPT Codes
- Marketing MTM Services
- Promoting Improved Medication Adherence
- and more
To learn more about Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Education, call us at 386-366-8888 or schedule a pharmacist consultation now.