Support stockings (also known as compression stockings, compression hose, gradient stockings, or pressure stockings) are special stockings used to improve blood flow in your legs. Port Orange Pharmacy offers high-quality support stockings which are ideal for people who have had recent surgery, sit or stand most of the day, have a history of circulatory issues, are overweight, and for seniors.
Compression hosiery is designed to help prevent venous disorders, such as thrombosis, edema, etc. Compression hosiery is elastic garments that are worn around the leg, therefore compressing it. It can help decrease venous pressure, relieve heavy and aching legs, and prevent venous stasis. If you are looking the right compression hosiery for your needs, look no further than Port Orange Pharmacy.
- Anti-Embolism and Surgical Stockings
- Panty Hose and Maternity
- Diabetic Socks with Compression
- Knee-High Support Stockings: 8-15, 10-20, 15-20, and 15-25 mm Hg
- Knee-High Support Stockings: 20-30 mm Hg
- Knee-High Support Stockings: 30-40 mm Hg
- Thigh-High Support Stockings: 8-15, 10-15 and 15-20 mm Hg
- Thigh-High Support Stockings: 20-30 and 30-40 mm Hg
- Support Stocking Accessories
To learn more about this product, give us a call at 386-366-8888.